Tuition Due Dates and Payment
Ways to Pay
Payment must be made on or prior to the tuition due date.
- Students via your student Bobcat Web Account
- Parents and Authorized Users via TouchNet Portal
- Become an Authorized User
- In-Person payments are not available at this time
- By Phone payments are not available at this time
- By Mail (Make check or money order payable to "COCC") - processing may be delayed for Spring
2600 NW College Way
Bend, OR 97703
Note: funds must be from a national bank. COCC cannot accept funds from international banks.
Post 9/11 GI Bill
Veterans and their dependents must meet with COCCs Veterans Certifying Official to establish and use their benefits for college expenses. Visit our Veterans Benefits webpage for details.
Third Party Billing
To have your bill paid by a third party (COIC, SAIF, Voc Rehab, High School, etc.), submit your authorization forms by the tuition due date. Late fees will apply if authorization forms are received late. Spring 2020 term only - the administrative fee will be waived. Check your Bobcat Web Account to verify that payment has posted. If you have any questions, please call Fiscal Services at 541-383-7585.
Private Scholarships are posted to your account by the tuition date of each term. For more information, call the Cashiers Office at 541-383-7239.
Recent high school graduates are potentially eligible for Oregon Promise grants. Find out if you are eligible and what you need to do to receive and keep your award. Oregon Promise grants are posted to student accounts by tuition deadline.
COCC Payment Plan
A payment plan is available. Students must be registered in six or more credits. There is a $3500 limit to the payment plan. To initiate a payment plan, students must complete and sign a payment plan contract and pay a $30 administrative fee, plus one-third of the charges by the tuition due date. . Download and complete the Summer 2020 term payment plan contract.
Summer term's payment plan remaining balance will be due by 5 p.m. on Friday, August 7, 2020 to avoid a $50.00 late fee.
Students utilizing the payment plan are responsible for meeting registration and/or withdrawal deadlines for refund purposes.
For questions, please email email@example.com.
You are responsible for tuition and fees for classes not dropped by the deadline. If you do not pay by the tuition deadline:
- You will NOT be dropped from your classes.
- You will be charged a $30 late payment fee once a week, up to three weeks ($90 maximum).
- A financial hold will be placed on future registration and transcripts.
- Your account will be sent to collections at the end of the term.
Tuition Due Date
|Summer 2020||5:00 p.m., July 2, 2020|
|Fall 2020||5:00 p.m., October 2, 2020|
5:00 p.m., January 15, 2021