What is GradTracks?
GradTracks helps you and your advisor:
- Track your progress toward degree completion
- See how completed courses are applied toward your degree/certification
- Identify what requirements and courses still are needed to graduate
- Explore other certificate/degree options
- Plan your path to graduation.
How to access GradTracks
It's best to use firefox or chrome as your browser
- From the Student Login page
- Logon to your Bobcat Web Account
- Select the Student Services & Financial Aid tab.
- Click on the GradTracks link, and then on the GradTracks button.
You must be admitted to COCC and taking credit courses in order to view your information on GradTracks.
Video Help and Tutorials
*This video gives a general GradTracks overview. Please note that some web addresses have changed.
This video may also be viewed larger at: http://www.screencast.com/t/ys8iqR3cIvoF
What to do if you need help
If you need assistance using GradTracks, check out the GradTracks FAQ page.
You can also click on the FAQ or Help links in GradTracks for help and guidance. These are located at the top of each GradTracks
Your academic advisor can help you understand your degree/certificate requirements and courses you need to take.