Are you undecided about your career path?
Don't know what college major to choose?
Thinking about changing careers?
COCC's Career Services can help!
Schedule an individual appointment with our Career Services Coordinator (541-383-7200) for assistance with your career exploration and the decision making process.
Self-assessments can help you find a career that is a good fit for you. Contact CAP Services at 541-383-7200 for COCC's username and password.
Take a Career Planning class. Check the class schedule for dates and times.
Visit COCC's Career Services, located in Cascades Hall. There you will find a variety of resources to help you explore your career choices. Computers are available with a number of online resources. Then schedule an appointment with the Career Services Coordinator to discuss your results.
Other great links for career exploration:
- Occupational Outlook Handbook The Occupational Outlook Handbook is a nationally recognized source of career information, designed to provide valuable assistance to individuals making decisions about their future work lives.
- Quality Info (Formerly OLMIS) Find local and state labor market information. How to use QualityInfo.org
- Oregon Career Information System Find self-assessments and labor market information here to assist you with the first steps of career exploration. Call CAP Services at 541-383-7200 for COCC's username and password.
- O*NET Search hundreds of occupations and gain detailed descriptions of the world of work to build your future.
- Learn How To Become... Want to learn how to become a ?????
- Military to Civilian Occupation Translator and Military Crosswalk Search
- My Next Move Search careers using key words, or browse careers by industry. There are over 900 career options for you to explore. What do you want to do for a living?
- Career Pathways Connect the courses, skills, and credentials you need to prepare for a high-demand job.
- Medical Careers Now Interested in a career in the medical field? This site will help you understand medical careers.
- Labor market information on COCC Career and Technical programs
- What can I do with my college major? Click to find out!
- Career exploration inventories Assess your skills, interests and values. Contact CAP Services at 541-383-7200 for COCC's username and password.
- Inside Jobs Discover new career options.