Faculty Profiles: COCC faculty who inspire with their creative approach to remote learning.
Student Success: Read about students who have achieved success at COCC.
Getting Started: Prepare for next term and learn how to get started at COCC.
- Getting Started / ApplySteps to get started, apply and enroll at COCC.
- Credit Class ScheduleLook at what COCC has to offer.
- Adult Basic SkillsBasic skills, GED and English Language Learning.
- Continuing EducationPersonal enrichment, professional development, youth programs and small business development.
- COCC en Español¡Bienvenidos! ¡Explore sus posibilidades en COCC!
- Options for High School StudentsHigh school students have several options to get a jump start on college.
- Emergency Information What to do in a campus emergency.
News & Stories
Veterans benefit program covers noncredit classes at COCC's Small Business Development Center
Addressing recent acts of hate in the U.S. against Asian American and Pacific Islander communities
Exercise science student runs for 48 hours to raise money for Oregon forest fire victims
American Culinary Federation awards exemplary accreditation to Cascade Culinary Institute
Composer Chris Thomas of the music department scores major Hollywood attention
April 20, 6 p.m.
April 21, 9-11 a.m.
April 21, 11 a.m.-1 p.m and 4-6 p.m.
April 22 (4 p.m.) & May 6 (4 p.m.)
April 15 & 29, 5:30 p.m.
April 14, 19 & 30
Emergencies - 911