Faculty Profiles: Read about faculty members who are dedicated to helping students succeed.
Student success: Read about students who have achieved success at COCC.
Getting Started: Prepare for next term and learn how to get started at COCC.
- Getting Started / ApplySteps to get started, apply and enroll at COCC.
- Credit Class ScheduleLook at what COCC has to offer.
- Adult Basic SkillsBasic skills, GED and English Language Learning.
- Continuing Education & Professional DevelopmentCommunity learning, small business and professional development.
- COCC en Español¡Bienvenidos! ¡Explore sus posibilidades en COCC!
News & Updates
Study gauges COCC's impact on regional growth
Latino, Native American college prep programs renewed by 175K grant
Finding flexibility, opportunity with COCC's eLearning options
COCC and local school districts are taking learning to new levels with Cascades Commitment
Through the work of spring Writing 65 students and Lisa Goetz-Bouknight, their teacher, COCC is now on the map in the letterboxing community
Jan. 17, 6 p.m.
Jan. 22, 3:30 p.m.
Jan. 25, 3 p.m.
Jan. 7 - Feb. 20
Jan 30, 5:30–7 p.m.
Jan. 11 - 31
Emergencies - 911