Faculty Profiles: COCC faculty who inspire with their creative approach to remote learning.
Student Success: Read about students who have achieved success at COCC.
Apply Now: Steps to get started, apply, and enroll at COCC.
- Apply NowSteps to get started, apply, and enroll at COCC.
- Credit Class ScheduleLook at what COCC has to offer.
- Adult Basic SkillsBasic skills, GED and English Language Learning.
- Community EducationPersonal enrichment, youth programs, and continuing education.
- Center for Business, Industry, and Professional DevelopmentProfessional development, customizable workforce trainings, and expert business advice.
- COCC en Español¡Bienvenidos! ¡Explore sus posibilidades en COCC!
- Options for High School StudentsHigh school students have several options to get a jump start on college.
- Emergency Information What to do in a campus emergency.
News & Stories
The Oregonian ran a story in print and online outlining the successes and future plans of COCC's Early Childhood Education Business Accelerator
COCC is now authorized to offer the state of Oregon’s certified Peer Support Specialist training
Jim Wilcox honored by Oregon's Small Business Development Center network
Former English professor and instructional dean at COCC, Dr. Annemarie Hamlin selected for role of vice president of academic affairs
The Redmond choir, a unique experience in COCC's community education learning lineup, will be back on stage this September
Emergencies - 911