Faculty Profiles: COCC faculty who inspire with their creative approach to remote learning.
Student Success: Read about students who have achieved success at COCC.
Getting Started: Prepare for next term and learn how to get started at COCC.
- Getting Started / ApplySteps to get started, apply and enroll at COCC.
- Credit Class ScheduleLook at what COCC has to offer.
- Adult Basic SkillsBasic skills, GED and English Language Learning.
- Continuing EducationPersonal enrichment, professional development, youth programs and small business development.
- COCC en Español¡Bienvenidos! ¡Explore sus posibilidades en COCC!
- Options for High School StudentsHigh school students have several options to get a jump start on college.
- Emergency Information What to do in a campus emergency.
News & Stories
Interviews with Hal Wershow, Assistant Professor II of Geology.
New and gently used clothing available for students to use for school, work, field placements, interviews, etc.
COCC provided its students in rural areas with technology such as computers and hotspots to help them continue their education when campuses closed because of COVID-19
COCC's Native American college-prep program highlighted in Madras Pioneer
Small Business Development Center, NeighborImpact to offer free training and support for child care businesses
Nov. 3, 12 & 29
Nov. 10, Nov. 18 & Nov. 30, 5:30 p.m.
Dec. 1, 9-11 a.m.
Nov. 16 to Dec.16
Dec. 1, 4-7 p.m.
Dec. 3, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Dec. 2 & 3
Dec. 27-30, various times
Emergencies - 911