Faculty Profiles: COCC faculty who inspire with their creative approach to remote learning.
Student Success: Read about students who have achieved success at COCC.
Getting Started: Prepare for next term and learn how to get started at COCC.
- Getting Started / ApplySteps to get started, apply and enroll at COCC.
- Credit Class ScheduleLook at what COCC has to offer.
- Adult Basic SkillsBasic skills, GED and English Language Learning.
- Continuing EducationPersonal enrichment, professional development, youth programs and small business development.
- COCC en Español¡Bienvenidos! ¡Explore sus posibilidades en COCC!
- Options for High School StudentsHigh school students have several options to get a jump start on college.
- Emergency Information What to do in a campus emergency.
News & Stories
Dr. Chesley will help identify future workforce needs, communicate a long-term vision for Oregon
With funds from the Oregon Community Foundation, summer program helps high schoolers earn college credit
Enrolled COCC students eligible to receive federal aid based on need
Central Oregon Daily highlights the local need for nurses, health care workers
Student newspaper wins best website and other honors from Pacific Northwest Association of Journalism Educators
August 20, 3-7 p.m.
July 6, July 20, Aug. 3 & Aug. 26, 5:30 p.m.
June 25 to August 27
Sept. 10, 3-7 p.m.
Sept. 13-17, various times and locations, in-person and virtual
Emergencies - 911