COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information: Central Oregon Community College supports the Stay Home, Save Lives initiative underway
Please see: COVID-19 updates for students and for general college information.
Faculty Profiles: Read about faculty members who are dedicated to helping students succeed.
Student Success: Read about students who have achieved success at COCC.
Getting Started: Prepare for next term and learn how to get started at COCC.
- Getting Started / ApplySteps to get started, apply and enroll at COCC.
- Credit Class ScheduleLook at what COCC has to offer.
- Adult Basic SkillsBasic skills, GED and English Language Learning.
- Continuing EducationPersonal enrichment, professional development, youth programs and small business development.
- COCC en Español¡Bienvenidos! ¡Explore sus posibilidades en COCC!
- Options for High School StudentsHigh school students have several options to get a jump start on college.
News & Stories
COCC students featured on the American Association of Community Colleges website
Debut book from Kelsey Freeman, of the Diversity and Inclusion office, examines migrant experiences
COCC awarded $210k grant to further existing programs, increase efforts
View a recently held forum titled, "Racism, Criminal Justice and Becoming an Ally"
College teams up with local nonprofit to serve students in need
Emergencies - 911