Faculty Profiles: COCC faculty who inspire with their creative approach to remote learning.
Student Success: Read about students who have achieved success at COCC.
Getting Started: Prepare for next term and learn how to get started at COCC.
- Getting Started / ApplySteps to get started, apply and enroll at COCC.
- Credit Class ScheduleLook at what COCC has to offer.
- Adult Basic SkillsBasic skills, GED and English Language Learning.
- Continuing EducationPersonal enrichment, professional development, youth programs and small business development.
- COCC en Español¡Bienvenidos! ¡Explore sus posibilidades en COCC!
- Options for High School StudentsHigh school students have several options to get a jump start on college.
- Emergency Information What to do in a campus emergency.
News & Stories
American Culinary Federation awards exemplary accreditation to Cascade Culinary Institute
Composer Chris Thomas of the music department scores major Hollywood attention
College leader receives dissertation prize from Oregon State University
English course placement program receives award from National Council of Teachers of English
COCC is part of a college consortium to receive grant of $5 million from U.S. Dept. of Labor
March 8, noon
March 3, 5 & 10
March 10, 5:45 p.m.
March 11, 5:30 p.m.
Emergencies - 911