Adult Basic Skills
Welcome to Adult Basic Skills at COCC!
Adult Basic Skills Mission
The mission of the Adult Basic Skills program is to provide an accessible, quality educational experience that supports student success and enhances the lives and well-being of its students, assists with transitions to post-secondary education, and develops the skills necessary to help students achieve their goals, participate and thrive in today's workforce and community.
- Do you need to pass the GED for college financial aid or to get a job?
- Have you moved to the United States and want to improve your English?
- Is it time to improve your basic reading, writing, and math skills to prepare for college or a better job?
If your answer is "Yes!" to any of these, then Adult Basic Skills is here to help you meet your goals. Classes are available in Bend, Madras, Prineville, Redmond, and Warm Springs.
Winter term registrations will be held the week of January 7th through January 10th. It is mandatory to attend one day of orientation per class in order to register.
Click Here for WInter Term 2019 Orientation Schedules
Please call for more information or if you have any questions about our GED program.
Bienvenidos a Adult Basic Skills en COCC!
- Necesita aprender a hablar, leer y / o escribir en Inglés?
- Necesita mejorar su Inglés para el trabajo o la escuela?
En las clases de English Language Learning (ELL), practicarás hablar, comprender, leer y escribir en Inglés.
Llame al para obtener más información o si tiene alguna pregunta sobre nuestro programa.
Are you 16 or 17 years old? Please read more information here...