ASCOCC Community Cabinet
Where do I pick up a food?
The food pantry is available anytime Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at each campus.
- Bend: ASCOCC Office in the Coats Campus Center, room 207, or the Student Life Office, 208.
- Madras: Front hallway and back office. Stop by Student Services to direct you!
- Prineville: Student Commons
- Redmond: Technology Education Center, second floor.
Does it cost anything?
No, it's free!
What do I need to pick up a food bag?
No requirements necessary! Just come on by and take as much food as you need!
How often can I pick up a food bag?
As often as you need.
What's in the food bank?
Students are welcome to choose what items they need from the pantry. The pantry is stocked with non-perishable food, fresh and frozen food, and personal hygiene supplies.
We cannot accept expired food.
Are there other resources in our community?
- Food Pantries - A list of local food banks.
- SNAP Benefits - An overview of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program benefits available to students.
Current donation needs:
- Gluten Free Food
- Pre-packaged meals
- Frozen foods
- Hygiene products
- Peanut butter and jelly