You may request official or unofficial transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse.
At this time, non-credit transcripts and no-charge OSU-C transcripts can only be requested using the Transcript Request Form - email email@example.com for instructions, please note there may be a delay in processing these requests until COCC is operating on-site). To request copies of your GED or GED transcripts, please visit the GED Testing Service website.
If you have additional documents to submit with your transcript request we recommend you use the National Student Clearinghouse services.
Transcripts are $7 each.
Electronic delivery: Sent within 24 hours
Mail or Hold for Pickup: These methods are not available at this time as COCC is operating in a remote working
environment until further notice.
- You may request transcripts be sent after grades and/or degrees are posted.
- COCC reserves the right to withhold transcripts from students who are in debt to the institution.
- For OSU-Cascades Campus students, official transcripts will be available between COCC and OSU-Cascades at no charge to the student.
- Current students may view unofficial transcripts at no cost in their Bobcat Web Account.
- Non-current students will need to use the National Student Clearinghouse.
*Please note that transcripts will not be processed during the first week of term.
For questions, please contact Admissions & Records at (541) 383-7229 or firstname.lastname@example.org.