You may request official or unofficial transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse, or by submitting the Transcript Request form (pdf) by either mail, email or fax to Admissions & Records. (Note: Non-credit credit transcripts may only be requested using the Transcript Request Form)
If you have additional documents to submit with your transcript request we recommend you use the National Student Clearinghouse services.
Transcripts are $7 each.
Electronic delivery: Sent within 24 hours
Mail: Once your transcript request is received, your transcript will be mailed within 3-5 business days. Please allow an additional 5-7 business days for delivery by the United States Postal Service.
Hold for Pickup: Once your transcript order is received and processed, you will receive an email notification that your transcript is ready. Transcripts are available for pick up at 2600 NW College Way, Bend Oregon 97703 in the Boyle Education Center. Please bring a valid photo ID. If you wish to authorize anyone other than yourself to pick up your transcripts, please call the Admissions and Records office at 541-383-7229.
- You may request transcripts be sent after grades and/or degrees are posted.
- COCC reserves the right to withhold transcripts from students who are in debt to the institution.
- For OSU-Cascades Campus students, official transcripts will be available between COCC and OSU-Cascades at no charge to the student.
- Current students may view unofficial transcripts at no cost in their Bobcat Web Account.
- Non-current students will need to use the National Student Clearinghouse.
*Please note that transcripts will not be processed during the first week of term.
For questions, please contact Admissions & Records at (541) 383-7500 or email@example.com.