You may request official or unofficial transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse.
At this time, non-credit transcripts and no-charge OSU transcripts can only be requested using the Transcript Request Form - email email@example.com for instructions. To request copies of your GED or GED transcripts, please visit the GED Testing Service website.
If you have additional documents to submit with your transcript request we recommend you use the National Student Clearinghouse services.
Transcripts are $7 each.
Electronic delivery: Sent within 24 hours
Hold for Pickup*: Available; COCC will email when the transcripts are ready to pick-up - pick-up within 14 business days.
Mail*: Available; processed within 8-12 business days - please allow additional time for USPS to process and deliver.
- You may request transcripts be sent after grades and/or degrees are posted for the current term only by selecting the "Hold for Grades" option.
- COCC reserves the right to withhold transcripts from students who are in debt to the institution.
- For OSU students, official transcripts will be available between COCC and OSU at no charge to the student. If you need to order a COCC transcript for OSU, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current students may view unofficial transcripts at no cost in their Bobcat Web Account.
- Non-current students will need to use the National Student Clearinghouse.
*Please note that mailed and hold for pick-up transcripts will not be processed during the first week of term.
For questions, please contact Admissions & Records at (541) 383-7229 or email@example.com.