Services for Students with Disabilities
Department Main Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
541-383-7583, LIB #010 (Library Lower Level), 2600 NW College Way, Bend, OR 97703
Faculty: please visit our department's intranet page for accommodation information, including during the COVID-19 impact.
Requesting Your Accommodations
After reviewing the steps below, you may log in:
2. Log in using your Single Sign-On information, including @cocc.edu, and submit your accommodation requests. Make sure you are scrolling down to see all of your accommodation options. You will be copied on the letter of accommodations that is automatically sent to our instructors (1 week before the term if the term hasn't started).
3. Contact your instructors to review the directions in the letter and how your accommodations will be implemented for their course.
Important Note: Email email@example.com if you need assistance. Additional tutorials are listed below. Some accommodations require you to choose an option based on the format of the course and you will need to let your instructor know of your choice. Your instructors may also have questions about how to meet your individual needs, therefore, you will need to have this conversation directly. You may request assistance in facilitating this conversation from Disability Services. Please contact us if you have any questions/concerns about how your accommodations transfer to the online environment or if you are facing new barriers.
Additional Accommodation Tutorials:
- Log into your account: visual guide (pdf)
- Request your accommodations: visual guide (pdf) and video tutorial from OSU (youtube)
- Modify or cancel your accommodations: visual guide (pdf) and video tutorial from OSU (youtube)
- Check what accommodations you are eligible for: visual guide (pdf)
COCC strives to make available to all students the opportunity for an excellent and rewarding education. The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 provide federal guidelines which help the College ensure equal access to all students.
The Services for Students with Disabilities office works to provide access of COCC offerings for people with disabilities through partnerships with students, staff, faculty, and community members by providing education, advocacy and accommodations.
Nancy Blair-Madison, Administrative Clerk, Senior, 541-383-7583, firstname.lastname@example.org, Office location: Library 010
Jamie Rougeux, Coordinator, 541-383-7743, email@example.com, Office location: Library 011
Erin Trimble, Sign Language Interpreter Specialist, 541-383-7737, firstname.lastname@example.org, Office location: Library 012
Oregon Relay Service: 800-735-1232, or simply dial 7-1-1
Video Phone: 541-647-6416
COCC campus maps and disabled parking areas:
For any concerns regarding your accommodations, please contact us at email@example.com. You can also review the following procedures:
- For our non-discrimination policy and procedures, please review our Incident Report form.
- For student grievances procedures, please review our Student Concerns Process.