Services for Students with Disabilities
Department Main Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
541-383-7583, LIB #010 (Library Lower Level), 2600 NW College Way, Bend, OR 97703
Faculty: please visit our department's intranet page for accommodation information, including during the COVID-19 impact.
Follow these steps to apply for or receive accommodations:
1st Time Student
1. Start here for helpful information on the appointment process, documentation guidelines and more.
2. When ready, complete an application and submit your documentation. Upon review, we will contact you to schedule your remote appointment.
2. Log in to your account using your Single Sign-On information, including @cocc.edu.
(available starting September 8th)
3. Select all of the fall term classes you will be requesting accommodations in, and then select 'step 2' to customize your accommodation requests.
4. Under each course, select your individual accommodations you are requesting. Then click 'submit your requests.'
5. Your instructors will receive an automated email of your letter of accommodations with directions that you will be copied on. It is important to follow up directly with your instructors to discuss how your accommodations will be implemented for their course.
Video and visual guide tutorials are available below. If you have any questions, or are have problems with logging in to your account, please contact us at email@example.com
For student assistance, review the following tutorials or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Log into your account: visual guide (pdf)
- Request your accommodations: visual guide (pdf) and video tutorial from OSU (youtube)
- Modify or cancel your accommodations: visual guide (pdf) and video tutorial from OSU (youtube)
- Check what accommodations you are eligible for: visual guide (pdf)
COCC strives to make available to all students the opportunity for an excellent and rewarding education. The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 provide federal guidelines which help the College ensure equal access to all students.
- Students: Please contact us if you have any questions/concerns about how your accommodations transfer to the online environment or if you are facing new barriers. You are still responsible for submitting your accommodation requests to your instructors if you are wishing to request accommodations for your online course. You may experience that some of your accommodations are not needed, as the online environment may have reduced the barriers you once faced in the classroom.
The Services for Students with Disabilities office works to create inclusive and sustainable learning environments and facilitate access, discourse, and involvement through innovative services and programs, leadership, and collaboration.
Nancy Blair-Madison, Administrative Clerk, Senior, 541-383-7583, email@example.com, Office location: Library 010
Jamie Rougeux, Coordinator, 541-383-7743, firstname.lastname@example.org, Office location: Library 011
Erin Trimble, Sign Language Interpreter Specialist, 541-383-7737, email@example.com, Office location: Library 012
Oregon Relay Service: 800-735-1232, or simply dial 7-1-1
Video Phone: 541-647-6416
COCC campus maps and disabled parking areas:
For our non-discrimination policy and procedures, please review our Incident Report form.
For student grievances procedures, please review our Student Concerns Process.