COCC COVID-19 Information For Students
COCC Student Information for COVID-19 can be found at this link: COVID-19 Student Information
Redmond Campus COVID-19 Specific Information:
- The Redmond Campus has one computer lab open for student use during summer term in Building 3.
- The campus can only accommodate a certain number of students at any given time. We ask that you please be sensitive of your fellow students and staff as we all work together to manage the limited access.
- If you have headphones please plan to bring those with you. We have a limited number to give to students.
- We do not have enough cameras to provide two-way zoom access for all students however some computers will be available with cameras.
- Redmond Campus student services staff are available to answer questions and assist you via phone, email or face to face in Building 3.
- Students should check our Redmond Campus Page and/or our campus Facebook page for updated access information and times as we progress through the summer.
- Aside from student and faculty use, all other building access is restricted at this time, please email Jeremy Green, for further information: email@example.com.
Redmond Campus Winter 2021 Hours and Services
Redmond Credit Class Schedule
The COCC Redmond Campus offers credit classes as part of the Associate of Arts Oregon Transfer (AAOT) degree, and training for specialized degrees, such as:
- Automotive Technology
- Manufacturing Technology
- Veterinary Technician
Applications are available either online or at the Redmond Campus. We also offer an extensive list of pre-enrollment workshops and student services. If you are in need of further direction, feel free to contact an adviser by calling CAP Services at 541-383-7200, or visiting the CAP Services website.
Other Important Services, Information and Resources
Textbooks and class supplies are available through the Bend Campus bookstore. Online and over the phone orders are being accepted at this time.
Parking Permits and Student ID Cards
All vehicles parking at COCC must display a permanent or temporary COCC parking permit. The permits and ID cards are free and can be obtained at the Student Services office in Building 3.
At COCC's Manufacturing and Applied Technology Center (MATC), you can learn how to weld, machine metals and other hands-on technical skills at your own pace. That's right... you pick the day and time to do your work, all with the help of our highly-skilled, highly-trained facilitators.
Technology Education Center
The Redmond Technology Education Center is now open. This brand new building features state-of-the-art facilities for technology-centered programs. Learn more at Redmond Technology Education Center.
Continuing Education Classes
Continuing Education noncredit classes help you create, imagine, discover, build and update your skills. Whether you are taking classes for fun, business, health or personal enrichment, Continuing Education at COCC has classes for you. Make us a part of your life. View Continuing Education Classes.
Small Business Development Center
Now in Redmond too! COCC's Small Business Development Center (SBDC) offers no-cost, one-to-one business advising to anyone who owns or operates a business in Central Oregon or is planning to start one. For more information on this service and others, contact the SBDC at 541-383-7290 or go to www.cocc.edu/sbdc. All advising is confidential and free of charge.
Redmond Campus Contact Information
COCC Redmond Campus
SE College Loop
Phone: 541 504-2900
COCC Redmond Campus
2030 SE College Loop
Redmond OR 97756