Welcome! Are you looking for some financial assistance to help you through college? Many college students are balancing work, family life, and their education. We are here to provide you with important information and help you navigate through the process of applying for financial aid. We hope the steps below are helpful. Please do not hesitate to contact us at 541.383.7260 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- COCC Foundation Scholarship
The COCC Foundation offers more than 400 awards totaling $1.7 million for students. Deadline is July 1, 2021 at 5 p.m. Deadline approaching, apply now!
- 2021-22 FAFSA® is available!
For students attending Summer 2021 through Spring 2022, complete the 2021-22 FAFSA. To ensure maximum opportunity to access the best financial aid, complete your FAFSA today!
- COCC Student Emergency Fund
If you have suddenly encountered unanticipated expenses related to your education, the COCC Student Emergency Fund may be able to help. Click here for more information.
- COCC Childcare Assistance Fund
The COCC Childcare Assistance Fund is a program to supplement the costs of childcare. Learn more here.
- Veteran Educational Bridge Grant
- Under this program, eligible student veterans who are unable to complete their degree program within the expected completion period due to the timing of course offerings may be eligible for additional funding. Read for more information.
- Summer Term Priority Deadline
Students beginning their enrollment in summer term should submit all required documents by June 1 to ensure financial aid is processed in time for the tuition due deadline at noon July 2.
- Disbursement Information: Summer 2021
Get the latest information regarding disbursement, refunds, bookstore credits and more. See more about summer disbursement.
For more information contact the Financial Aid Office.