Looking for a Job?
The following employers are scheduled to be in the Bend campus center lobby to share information about employment and volunteer opportunities:
- Bend Park & Recreation District- October 26 from 11:30-1:30
- Rimrock Trails- October 28 from 10:00-3:00
- Opportunity Foundation- October 25 from 10:00-2:00
- ScribeAmerica- November 2 & 17 from 10:00-2:30
- Stock Farm Club- November 1 from 10:00-2:00
- Regency Pacific- November 2 from 10:00-2:00
- Oregon Dept of Human Services- November 15 from10:00-3:00
- Comfort Keepers- November 16 from 10:00 - noon
Stop by and say hello!
Take a look at Employment Opportunities
Get assistance with your resume, cover letter, interviewing techniques, and all aspects of your job search.
Call CAP Services at 541-383-7200 for a one-on-one appointment with COCC's Career Services Coordinator.
- To view other jobs that may be available on campus, view COCC's positions on the Employment Opportunities site
- Jobs for Student Veterans
- Hiring Our Heroes- Connecting veterans, service members, and military families with meaningful employment opportunities
- A career one-stop website is America's Job Bank
- Find and explore new occupations that require your skills and knowledge at my Skills, my Future
- You will find Oregon job openings and labor market information at Oregon Labor Market Information System
- Access other job listing websites at Other Employment Opportunities
COCC Federal Work-Study Program
- To be eligible for the COCC Federal Work-Study Employment Program, you must first have been awarded and accepted Federal Work-Study as part of your COCC financial aid award package.
- Federal Work-Study positions can be found at COCC Job Vacancies.
- For more information about Federal Work-Study go to COCC's Office of Financial Aid Federal Work-Study webpage.