Get assistance with your resume, cover letter, interviewing techniques, and all aspects of your job search.
Call CAP Services at 541-383-7200 for a one-on-one appointment with COCC's Career Services Coordinator.
Looking for a Job? Visit the COCC Student Jobs website.
COCC Career Services uses this online job board to advertise job opportunities for students.
- COCCStudentJobs will connect you with part-time employment, internship opportunities, and career employment opportunities throughout the Central Oregon region and beyond.
- Simply create a FREE account with COCCStudentJobs to access all job postings.
- For additional instructions on how to create an account, go to our Instructions for COCCStudentJobs webpage.
- To see other jobs that may be available on-campus, view COCC's 'Other Positions' on the Employment Opportunities site.
- A career one-stop website is America's Job Bank
- Find and explore new occupations that require your skills and knowledge at my Skills, my Future
- You will find Oregon job openings and labor market information at Oregon Labor Market Information System
- Access other job listing websites at Other Employment Opportunities
- See the bulletin board outside the Career Services office for additional job listings.
COCC Federal Work-Study Program
- To be eligible for the COCC Federal Work-Study Employment Program, you first must have been awarded and accepted Federal Work-Study as part of your COCC Financial Aid award package.
- Federal Work-Study positions can be found here.
- For more information about Federal Work-Study, go to COCC's Office of Financial Aid
Federal Work-Study webpage.