COCC Federal Work-Study Program
- To be eligible for the COCC Federal Work Study Employment Program, you first must have been awarded and accepted Federal Work-Study as part of your COCC Financial Aid award package.
- Federal Work-Study positions can be found at COCC Job Vacancies.
- For more information about Federal Work-Study, go to COCC's Office of Financial Aid Federal Work-Study web.
Looking for a Job?Take a look at Student Job Postings.
Get assistance with your resume, cover letter, interviewing techniques, and all aspects of your job search.
Call CAP Services at 541-383-7200 for a one-on-one appointment with COCC's Career Services Coordinator.
- To view other jobs that may be available on campus, view COCC's positions on the Employment Opportunities site
- A career one-stop website is America's Job Bank
- Find and explore new occupations that require your skills and knowledge at my Skills, my Future
- You will find Oregon job openings and labor market information at Oregon Labor Market Information System
- Access other job listing websites at Other Employment Opportunities