Central Oregon Community College Madras Campus
COCC COVID-19 Information For Students
COCC Student Information for COVID-19 can be found at this link: COVID-19 Student Information
Madras Campus COVID-19 Specific Information:
- April 6 - April 28, the Madras Campus computer labs will be open for COCC student access.
- The campus can only accommodate a certain number of students at any given time. We ask that you please be sensitive of your fellow students and staff as we all work together to manage the limited access.
- Feel free to call ahead (541-550-4100) to see if there are computers available.
- If you have headphones please plan to bring those with you. We have a limited number to give to students.
- We do not have enough cameras to provide two-way zoom access for all students however some computers will be available with cameras.
- During these dates, the Madras Campus student services staff are available to answer questions and assist you via phone or email. Contact information is provided below.
- Students should check our Madras Campus webpage and/or our COCC Facebook page for updated access information and times as we progress through April.
- All other building access is restricted at this time, please email the Campus Director, Jeremy Green, for further information: email@example.com
Madras Campus Hours - Adjusted for COVID-19
Available by phone or email weekdays from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Open weekdays 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. (COCC Students Only)
Getting Started at COCC
Are you interested in taking classes at COCC? Take a look at our Getting Started webpage for information on how to get started! You can also contact the Madras Campus front desk directly to schedule a one-on-one getting started session in Madras. 541-550-4100
Credit Classes Offered in Madras
Textbooks for all classes are available at the Redmond Campus bookstore located in building #1 on the Redmond Campus or the Bend Campus bookstore. Online orders are also available.
Continuing Education Classes Offered in Central Oregon
Free Testing and Tutoring Services in Madras
For the most up-to date schedule for free writing, math, and CIS tutoring in Madras, visit the front desk at the Madras Campus or visit the Tutoring and Testing Center online.
Frequently Requested Links and Resources
- Financial Aid advisors are available monthly at the Madras Campus, contact the front desk to make an appointment or check out the Financial Aid website.
- Continuing Education Classes
- High School Programs
- Adult Basic Education/College Preparation and English Language Learner Programs
- GED Testing
Interested in rending a room at the Madras Campus for a training class or meeting? Please review the COCC Madras Campus Room Rental Policy. Room rental rates are updated annually.
Fill out the Event Request Form and email to Jeremy Green, Madras Campus Director
Madras Campus Contact Information
Phone: (541) 550-4100
Fax: (541) 475-4274
(541) 550-4100 firstname.lastname@example.org
Office and Student Services Specialist Senior:
(541) 550-4100 email@example.com
Office and Student Services Specialist:
(541) 550-4100 firstname.lastname@example.org