Central Oregon Community College Madras Campus
COCC COVID-19 Information For Students
COCC Student Information for COVID-19 can be found at this link: COVID-19 Student Information
Madras Campus COVID-19 Specific Information:
- Madras Campus student services staff are available to answer questions and assist you via phone, email, and in person at the campus.
- The Madras Campus computer labs are open with a limited number of computers available.
- The campus can only accommodate a certain number of people at any given time. We ask that you please be sensitive of your fellow students, community members and staff as we all work together to manage the limited access.
- If you are planning to use the computer lab, please bring have headphones. We have a limited number to give to students.
- Some computers will be available with cameras for students needing to access zoom or other remote technology.
- All building rental access is restricted at this time, please email the Campus Director, Jeremy Green, for further information: email@example.com
Madras Campus Hours - Adjusted for COVID-19
Getting Started at COCC
Are you interested in taking classes at COCC? Take a look at our Getting Started webpage for information on how to get started! You can also contact the Madras Campus front desk directly to schedule a one-on-one getting started session in Madras. 541-550-4100
Credit Classes Offered in Madras
There are many classes available to Madras Students via Remote offerings, please see COCC Remote and Online Offerings for a list of complete course offerings.
Textbooks and course supplies for all classes are available through the COCC Bend Campus Bookstore. Online and over the phone orders are being accepted at this time.
Continuing Education Classes Offered in Central Oregon
Free Testing and Tutoring Services in Madras
For the most up-to date schedule for free writing, math, and CIS tutoring in Madras, visit the front desk at the Madras Campus or visit the Tutoring and Testing Center online.
Frequently Requested Links and Resources
- Financial Aid advisors are available monthly at the Madras Campus, contact the front desk to make an appointment or check out the Financial Aid website.
- Continuing Education Classes
- High School Programs
- Adult Basic Education/College Preparation and English Language Learner Programs
- GED Testing
Interested in rending a room at the Madras Campus for a training class or meeting? Please review the COCC Madras Campus Room Rental Policy. Room rental rates are updated annually.
Fill out the Event Request Form and email to Jeremy Green, Madras Campus Director
Madras Campus Contact Information
Phone: (541) 550-4100
Fax: (541) 475-4274
(541) 550-4100 firstname.lastname@example.org
Office and Student Services Specialist Senior:
(541) 550-4100 email@example.com
Office and Student Services Specialist:
(541) 550-4100 firstname.lastname@example.org