9 Attend Bobcat Orientation
Please click the button to submit your reservation request form. Reservations are required.
Choose one of the following fall term Bobcat Orientation sessions:
Bobcat Orientation prepares you for classes, lessens anxiety, and helps you tackle the first three weeks of the term.
Lower stress and build confidence by:
- Becoming familiar with your email, Bobcat Web and Blackboard accounts you use for communication and course work
- Learning what instructors expect from you, your time, and the quality of your work
- Knowing how to access academic resources and support
- Finding your classrooms, where to park, and transportation options
- Obtaining your student ID and parking permit
- Accessing help for your emergency financial aid questions
- Receiving a customized USB drive to store your COCC course work
- Investigating clubs and organizations that interest you
- Enjoying food and refreshments with other students, faculty, and staff
- Connecting with instructors, student leaders, staff, and other students
- Entering drawings for COCC gear and giveaways
Questions? Email BobcatOrientation@cocc.edu
COCC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity institution.