COVID-19 Response and Reopening

Degree Partnership Student - Pay for college

5 Explore How to Pay for College

It takes time to line up your college funding. Start early for the best results.

Students should include both COCC (003188) and OSU (003210) school codes when completing the FAFSA or ORSAA. After admission, students will select a home school, the school that will administer their financial aid. Students awarded the Oregon Promise are encouraged to work closely with both financial aid offices to determine their home school.

Degree-seeking OSU-Cascades students may take COCC coursework to fulfill degree requirements at OSU-Cascades. This means students can receive OSU-Cascades scholarship support when enrolled full-time (12 credits) between the two institutions.

Apply for Financial Aid: File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).  Apply as early as October 1st for the upcoming academic year. The Financial Aid page will tell you what types of aid are available and walk you through the steps. 

Apply Online

Undocumented students apply for state aid using Oregon Student Aid Application (ORSAA).

File the ORSAA

Aid for Oregon Residents: Oregon residents have the opportunity to receive scholarships and grants. 

  • Oregon Promise provides some or all community college tuition for recent high school graduates.
  • OSAC Scholarships are available to all Oregon students. 

Veteran Benefits: Veterans new to COCC will need to meet with a veteran's certifying official on our Bend campus to discuss benefit eligibility.   Veterans assistance is available on a walk-in basis, Monday - Thursday from 9am to 5pm.

Resources for Undocumented Students: Although undocumented students cannot apply to federal financial aid, there are several financial resources available.

Scholarships: Apply for COCC Foundation scholarships and private scholarships.   

Tuition & Fees
: Tuition is typically due the second Friday of the term. Learn how to pay your bill and avoid late fees. Check your residency and academic program to see if there are any additional fees or mandatory supplies.  

For assistance, please contact Admissions and Records at or 541-383-7500.