Student Ambassador Program
Each year, the Recruitment and Outreach team at COCC selects student leaders across academic programs that represent the college and what it means to become a student at COCC! Student Ambassadors are seen around campus leading tours, creating social media content, providing support for group visits and events, & connecting with prospective students, families, and members of our community!
This is a paid position. Students must be work-study eligible to participate in the Student Ambassador Program.
Benefits of the Student Ambassador Program
- Prioritize you as a student first
- Build your resume
- Earn money!
- Leadership development opportunities & training
- Supportive and fun working environment
Ambassador Job Duties
- Serve as a resource for prospective students
- Lead campus tours
- Connect with prospective students, families, and members of the community
- Support on-campus recruitment events
- Develop content for social media at COCC!
Become a Student Ambassador
Interested in joining the Student Ambassador Program?
Once you've completed the Student Ambassador application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the next steps! Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, if the application is currently closed, please email email@example.com with a summary regarding your interest in the position!