Summer Student Housing
Things to Know
- The COCC Summer Student Housing application opens after the start of the Spring Term (see Application Process).
- There is no meal plan for summer residents (see room rates).
- Residents must be registered in at least six credits for the Summer Term.
- We will communicate with you using your COCC student email address - so check it often during the application process.
- You are not confirmed a spot until you complete all the steps in the application process.
- All students must move out of Wickiup Hall at the end of Summer Term, regardless of their plans for Fall Term.
If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.
1. Apply for summer term housing in MyHousing
2. Pay $100 application fee
We will run a background check on you, once approved...
3. Sign your Summer Housing Agreement and pay $700
This includes a $500 down payment toward summer room and board and a $200 security deposit.
Your spot is secured once you have completed these steps. YAY!