Returning Resident Housing Application Process
Returning Application will be open for current residents on Monday, February 5! Application will close on April 30, and all applicants after that point will use the New Student Application process.
The Returning Resident Application is offered to current residents who are planning to to live with us the following academic year. The application offers a number of benefits including the ability to request specific rooms, higher priority for placement in a single rooms, and a lower initial down payment to secure a space. Current Wickiup Hall Residents will receive more information about the application via their COCC email. Please contact the Housing Office with any questions at 541-383-7545 or at email@example.comSubmit your Returning Student Housing Application by Tuesday, April 30, 2024
In the application be sure to mark your room requests as well as your specific roommate and suitemate requests.
Follow these steps to submit your application in the MyHousing Portal:
- Choose the Resident image
- Log in using your COCC email address and password
- Look for the Applications section on the home page
- Click the blue Get Started button to fill out all of the forms
- As a part of the application, you will sign your Housing and Dining Agreement, obligating you to the terms and conditions stated within it. Please review a copy of the Housing and Dining Agreement prior to submitting your application, and reach out to the Housing and Residence Life Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Review and Submit your application
If you do not see a housing application, contact the Housing and Residence Life Office at 541-383-7545.2Pay your $100 application fee by Friday, May 3, 2024
We will initiate a background check and notify you via your COCC email once a clear background check is received.3Pay for $500, or half of your down payment by Friday, May 17, 2024
Once processed your space is now secured.
Your room is now reserved!
Your room assignment will become available at the end of May, please watch your COCC for information about the room assignment process.4Pay $200 Security Deposit and the remaining $500 of your down payment by Friday, August 2, 2024 to retain your space.
Note: Those who do not pay their remaining balance or cancel their application by the deadline will forfeit their space, their application will be considered cancelled, and their initial $500 down payment will be retained.