A-20-0 Grades

Students should request an Incomplete/I grade by contacting the instructor or the instructor may issue an incomplete if they choose to do so. Students and instructors should complete the Incomplete Grade Contract.

Instructors will submit a grade change to the Admissions & Records Office within one week of the student completing the course requirements.

The Admissions & Records Office will notify instructors approximately two weeks prior to changing the student's grade to an F. At this point, the instructor has the option of submitting an alternate letter grade based on the student's work completed to date or authorize an extension.

If the student believes that the grade reflects discrimination in some form, the student has recourse through the Student Concerns Process.