G-33-7 Student Concerns Process

The Student Concern Process should be used for general issues or concerns in regards to College staff or faculty or a College policy or process. Concerns regarding any of the following areas must be addressed through the appropriate processes linked below:

A student who needs assistance with or has questions about the student concerns process may contact the Director of Student Life.