G-4-0 Children on Campus
- Only students who are enrolled in a given class or lab may sit in the class or lab. Children (under age 15) are not permitted to be enrolled as a student at Central Oregon Community College.
- Children (under age 15) are not permitted on campus unless directly supervised by a responsible adult. This adult accepts responsibility for maintaining acceptable behavior on the part of the child.
- The responsible adult will be asked to remove the disrupting child or children.
- The definition of a responsible adult for this policy is any individual 18 and older.
- Notwithstanding the above, children (under age 15) are not permitted in the College's Fitness Center in Mazama at any time.
NOTE: Exceptions to item 1 would, with an instructor's concurrence, include students here at the invitation of the College, such as Honor's Day guests, Senior and special class visitation, etc.