G-34-4.2 Full time tenure track faculty responsibilities
Full time tenure track faculty responsibilities include all of the above general and full time temporary responsibilities as well as
- Participate in the affairs of the College either on campus or in the district as the position demands
- Meet as a condition of employment the minimum requirements for the position and such other appropriate College requirements that become necessary throughout the teaching career.
- Articulate with members of the community regarding educational interests and needs and the College's ability to provide educational services.
- Participate on College committees, in the faculty organization, on Peer Teams or in peer review of part time instructors, professional committee meetings, etc.
- Cooperate with the department chairperson in program planning and course development and revision.
- Perform non-teaching professional responsibilities as assigned.
- Develop and maintain a rigorous professional improvement program
- Serve as Department Chair if requested to do so.
- Submit required reports (Annual Report of Activities, Professional Improvement Plans, etc.).
[Refer to Collective Bargaining Agreement Between the Central Oregon Community College Board of Directors and the Central Oregon Community College Faculty Forum]