G-34-4.2 Full time tenure track faculty additional responsibilities
Full time tenure track faculty responsibilities include all of the above responsibilities as well as:
- In addition to meeting the minimum qualifications for the position, faculty must also meet other appropriate College requirements that become necessary throughout the teaching career.
- Participate on College committees, in Departmental activities, on Peer Teams or in peer review of part time instructors, etc. at the level appropriate for their rank.
- Cooperate with the department chairperson in program planning and course development and revision.
- Perform non-teaching professional responsibilities as assigned.
- Submit required reports (Annual Report of Activities, Professional Improvement Plans, etc.).
[Refer to Collective Bargaining Agreement Between the Central Oregon Community College Board of Directors and the Central Oregon Community College Faculty Forum]