G-34-4.1 Full time temporary faculty responsibilities
Full time temporary faculty responsibilities include all of the above and the following additional responsibilities
- Participate in academic advising.
- Post and keep a minimum of five office hours a week for student help sessions and program assistance.
- Attend all scheduled department meetings.
- As appropriate, work with Advisory Committees in one's area.
- As appropriate, aid in placement of students in area of their training.
- As appropriate, arrange through College offices publicity for one's program and undertake responsibility for recruiting students into it.
- Take responsibility for working with the College library and media departments for keeping the library collection current in one's field.
- Cooperate with College personnel in assisting students with career planning, follow up studies and other relevant institutional research.