G-34-2 Faculty Personnel Files
In order to maintain the integrity of personnel files, only official evaluations and other authorized documents relative to an employee's service are kept in the faculty member's personnel file may be placed into a personnel file, unless otherwise authorized by the President. Personnel files should contain, but are not limited to:
- Complete transcripts of all College undergraduate and graduate work,
- Annual evaluations, special evaluations, and rehire recommendations including peer team reports and student evaluation summaries,
- Complete records of Professional Improvement Plans, including Final Reports.
- Annual Reports of Activity with attachments,
- Tenure recommendations, (including the advisory letter sent by the Tenure Committee when it does not recommend tenure)
- Records of promotion activities, which include:
- Promotion recommendations,
- Actions taken by the Promotions Committee, President, and Board (including the advisory letter sent by the Promotions Committee when it does not recommend promotion).
[Faculty should also refer to the Collective Bargaining Agreement Between the Central Oregon Community College Board of Directors and the Central Oregon Community College Faculty Forum]