G-31-188.8.131.52 Residence Hall Use
The residence hall is available during summer months to groups. Use of the hall will be governed by the following guidelines:
- The Residential Hall will be available only to groups--not on an individual basis. Arrangements must be made through the residence hall manager.
- Groups contracting for the residence hall must be able to establish financial credibility.
- Groups using the residence hall must submit a certificate of insurance for liability coverage in the amount of $1 million naming the College as an additional insured.
- Groups using the residence hall may reserve rooms for meetings and outdoor facilities, through the Office of Campus Services.
- Food service will be provided at prevailing rates of the food service contract and arranged for directly with the food services manager.