Military Tuition Assistance

The Educational Services Officer of your unit can assist you in obtaining the necessary Tuition Assistance request. Once you are approved through your unit for Tuition Assistance scan and send a copy of your contract to COCC is on the quarter system.

Veteran Benefits

The Veteran Certifying Officials will forward the contract to Fiscal Services for billing. The College will bill the military for the tuition and appropriate fees. The military will pay directly to the business office. For billing questions or call 1-541-383-7222. For all other questions contact the Veteran Certifying Official at

The military will expect to receive the following from you, all of which is available to you via your Bobcat Web Account:

Descriptions of the courses for which you are requesting TA benefits can be obtained from the online catalog.

Concurrent Use of Tuition Assistance & CH 1606/1607 GI Bill
The Department of Defense and Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) have announced that service members are no longer authorized to use both Tuition Assistance and DVA benefits from the Montgomery GI Bill-Selected Reserve program (Chapter 1606) or Reserve Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 1607 for the same course. Soldiers may use both FTA and GI Bill benefits during a term, as long as they do not use both benefits for the same course.
*This does not affect Soldiers using TA and Montgomery GI Bill – Active Duty program (Chapter 30) or Post-9/11 GI Bill program (Chapter 33) simultaneously for the same course.

Please contact or 541-383-7264 for assistance with using Veteran’s education benefits and Tuition Assistance.