Canvas at COCC
Starting in Winter 2022 term, Canvas will be replacing Blackboard as COCC's Student Learning Management System.
- All Winter 2022 courses will be held on Canvas.
- Log in to Canvas by clicking on the Canvas icon on the COCC Student Login Page, or go to cocc.instructure.com.
- Learn the Canvas interface by checking out the Canvas Training for COCC Students course inside of your Canvas account.
- For mobile access, download the Canvas Student App from your app store.
Incomplete Grade Contract Students: Your Fall 2021 incomplete classes will need to be completed within Blackboard during the Winter 2022 term. Please note these incomplete classes will not be available on Canvas, only within Blackboard.
Canvas is the learning management system at Central Oregon Community College.
24/7 Support for Canvas is available via:
|You can also access Canvas help 24/7 by clicking the Help icon from your Canvas account, located at the bottom of the left-hand global navigation menu (pictured left).|
During regular business hours, you can also reach out to COCC eLearning:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 541-383-7785
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM
New to COCC? New to Canvas? These resources can help you get acquainted with the online learning system, and how to perform basic functions like: uploading/viewing your syllabus and other documents, creating discussion boards, posting assignments, and finding your grades/using the gradebook.
Canvas 101 - for Students
TurnItIn - Planned Maintenance on the fist and third Saturdays, from 7AM-3PM PST.
During this window, grading and submission of TurnItIn assignments will be unavailable.