Vehicle Use & Reservations
The Campus Services department offers the following available for COCC usage:
- 2 x Suburbans (8 person capacity) 4x4, tow-hitch
- 4 x 12-P Vans (12 person capacity) 1 with a roof rack
- 2 x 15-P Vans (15 person capacity)
- 1 x Box Van (2 person capacity) with a lift
Electric Vehicles: 2 Chevrolet Bolt EV
Campus Services is excited to announce we now have EV's! Reserve an EV through 25Live (see details below), where you will find further details about the vehicles. Click here for a Chevy Bolt manual to get to know your vehicle. Click here for an overview of our new EV's. For additional information or questions please contact Campus Services.
Brian Baker: 541-383-7778 email@example.com
All drivers must have current COCC Driving Approval. Fleet vehicles cannot be released without current COCC Driving approval. Applications must be submitted at least 14 days in advance before the date requested. If you have any questions, please call Campus Services at 541-383-7775. Reservations are only accepted for the current term. Future term reservations open approximately 3 weeks before the start of term. Administrative Assistants and others will be notified by e-mail when reservations open up.
Fleet reservations are made through 25Live. For faculty and staff please contact your administrative assistant for assistance in submitting a reservation.
25Live instructions for fleet reservations can be found here.
Each trip is .82 cents per mile with a minimum of $35, includes the cost of fuel.
- Vehicle returned with under of a tank - $25
- Vehicle returned unclean - $25
- Vehicle returned late - $25
- No show/ or late cancellation (48 hours) - $25
Other vehicle options
Enterprise: Contact individual departments Administrative Assistants.
- Driver approval will need to be confirmed
- Department Administrative Assistant will be able to reserve through enterprise using college account code.