LIB 100: Introduction to Finding Information
Students will learn how to find, evaluate and responsibly use web-based and other information resources for college-level research. This course is for those who want an introduction to information resources and research skills.
- 1 credit
- Offered online and in person on the Redmond, Prineville and Madras campuses
- Find it in the class schedule
LIB 100 Outcomes
Students who successfully complete LIB 100 will be able to...
- Identify key services and resources within Barber Library’s physical and online environments.
- Demonstrate proficiency in selecting a research tool appropriate to the type of information needed.
- Demonstrate proficiency in using research tools.
- Demonstrate proficiency in evaluating and responsibly using information.
See a problem on this page? Report it through the Library Website Feedback Form.