Event Assistance & Signs
Campus Services assists with setting up and taking down COCC events. You can request this service by following the steps listed below.
- We can provide your event with sandwich board signs. Below are directions and tips.
- Please remember to request event assistance at least one month prior to the date of your event.
- If you have any questions please contact Kirsteen Wolf in Campus Services at 541-383-7701 x2066.
Steps for event set-up assistance:
- Save the Event Assistance Request form to your Desktop and fill it out.
If you need additional floorplans they are available here - COCC Facility floor plans (PDFs)
- Create a new work request through Campus Services HelpDesk system (Contact Campus Services for login assistance) follow these steps to fill
our the work order:
Step 1: Your information
Step 2: The Location of the event
Step 3: Select Event Setup
Step 4: In the description only note the following:
- Name of the event
- Date of the event
- Time and day you want the set-up completed
Step 5: Leave blank
Step 6: The department that is hosting the event
Step 7: The date you would the work completed by
Step 8: Attach your previously filled Event Assistance Request and Floor Plan if needed
Step 9: Password is COCC
Step 10: Submit
- If you need any audio/visual assistance, please submit an IT help desk ticket.
- If you need assistance to unlock the venue prior to the event, please email Campus Public Safety at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-383-7272 in advance.
Please submit Event Set-up Requests at least one month prior to your event.
Event Accessories Inventory
|30" x 60" gray rectangle tables||43|
|30" x 72" gray rectangle tables||2|
|30" x 60" light brown rectangle tables||16--for Wille Hall|
|18" x 60" light brown rectangle tables||52--for Wille Hall|
|5' diameter round tables||13--for Wille Hall|
|Black chairs||216--for Wille Hall|
|Folding metal chairs||300+|
|Flags||United States/ Oregon|
|Podium||floor and desktop models|
|Stages||8' X 4' sections--8 sections in total|
|Stairs and skirting to stage available|
|ADA walk way||800 pieces, each piece is 12" X 36"|
|Tents 10' x 10'||3|
|Tent 20' x 40'||1|
Sandwich Board Signs
Submit requests for the event signs at least three working days prior to your event through a event assistance request. We appreciate the notice!
Sign making Tips for Maximum Visibility
- Use black ink on white or bright yellow paper
- Print on 11" x 17" paper
- Use a VERY simple fonts, no script or funky fonts
- Use the largest size possible
- Do not hand write signs