Event Assistance & Signs
If you are organizing a COCC event...
Use our Help Desk (SchoolDude) system and request assistance with:
- set-up and take-down of tables and chairs
- other inventory such as a stage
- podiums, tents and more
- sandwich board signs (directions and tips below)*
Please note that most event assistance and equipment is for the Bend campus.
Please call Campus Services to inquire about event assistance for branch campuses.
Contact Kirsteen Wolf in Campus Services at 541-383-7701 x2066.
Steps for requesting event set-up assistance:
Submit one month prior to you event if possible
Login to the Campus Services HelpDesk (Contact Campus Services for login assistance)
- Save the Event Assistance Request form to your Desktop and fill it out. You will attach this to your Help Desk request.
If you need additional floor plans they are available here - COCC Facility floor plans (PDFs)
- Once you are logged into the Campus Services HelpDesk system, follow these steps to fill out the work order:
Step 1: Your information
Step 2: The location of the event
Step 3: Select Event Setup
Step 4: In the description only note the following:
- Name of the event
- Date of the event
- Time and day you want the set-up completed
Step 5: Leave blank
Step 6: The department that is hosting the event
Step 7: The date you would the work completed by
Step 8: Attach your previously filled Event Assistance Request and Floor Plan if needed
Step 9: Password is COCC
Step 10: Submit
- If you need any audio/visual assistance, please submit an IT help desk ticket.
- If you need assistance to unlock the venue prior to the event, please email Campus Public Safety at email@example.com or call 541-383-7272 in advance.
Please submit Event Set-up Requests at least one month prior to your event.
Event Accessories Inventory
|30" x 60" gray rectangle tables||43|
|30" x 72" gray rectangle tables||2|
|30" x 60" light brown rectangle tables||16--for Wille Hall|
|18" x 60" light brown rectangle tables||52--for Wille Hall|
|5' diameter round tables||13--for Wille Hall|
|Black chairs||216--for Wille Hall|
|Folding metal chairs||300+|
|Flags||United States/ Oregon|
|Podium||floor and desktop models|
|Stages||8' X 4' sections--8 sections in total|
|Stairs and skirting to stage available|
|ADA walk way||800 pieces, each piece is 12" X 36"|
|Tents 10' x 10'||3|
|Tent 20' x 40'||1|
*Sandwich Board Signs
Please give us three-working-days notice to request sandwich board signs via the Help Desk system.
Sign making tips for maximum visibility:
- Use black ink on white or bright yellow paper
- Print on 11" x 17" paper
- Use a VERY simple fonts, no script or funky fonts
- Use the largest size possible
- Do not hand write signs