For registered new-first time students, returning students and transfer students.
Reservations are required and appreciated. Please click the button to submit your reservation request form.
Summer term Bobcat Orientation is Friday, June 21st. Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m.
Bobcat Orientation Location:
- Bend Campus, Wille Hall, 8:30 a.m.
Bobcat Orientation is your preparation before classes start and a 'how to' tackle the first three weeks of the term training.
Lower stress and build confidence by learning:
- Logging into your technology accounts and software you use for communication and course work
- Learning about what instructors expect from you, your time, and the quality of your work
- Knowing how to access academic resources and support
- Finding your classrooms, where to park, and transportation options
- Get your student ID and parking permit
- Investigating clubs and organizations that interest you and support your area of study
- Accessing help for your emergency financial aid questions
- Gaining a customized USB drive to save your COCC course work
- Eating a lunch prepared for you with other students, faculty, and staff
- Meeting instructors, student leaders, staff, and other students
- Entering a drawing for prizes
Questions? Email BobcatOrientation@cocc.edu
COCC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity institution.