Bobcat OrientationFor registered new-first time students, returning students and transfer students.
Please click the button to submit your reservation request form. Reservations are required.
Bobcat Orientation prepares you for classes, lessens anxiety, and helps you tackle the first three weeks
of the term.
Choose one of the following fall term Bobcat Orientation sessions:
Lower stress and build confidence by:
- Becoming familiar with your email, Bobcat Web and Blackboard accounts you use for communication and course work
- Learning what instructors expect from you, your time, and the quality of your work
- Knowing how to access academic resources and support
- Finding your classrooms, where to park, and transportation options
- Obtaining your student ID and parking permit
- Accessing help for your emergency financial aid questions
- Receiving a customized USB drive to store your COCC course work
- Investigating clubs and organizations that interest you
- Enjoying food and refreshments with other students, faculty, and staff
- Connecting with instructors, student leaders, staff, and other students
- Entering drawings for COCC gear and giveaways
Friends and Family of students are welcomed to attend an informational session where COCC faculty and staff will share resources and strategies to help you support your student. Friends and Family sessions are offered on the Bend campus:
- Monday, Sep. 16th - 1 to 4 p.m.
- Friday, Sep. 20 - 9 a.m. to noon
To attend, please visit the Friends and Family table at a Bend Orientation check-in
and staff will direct you further.
Questions about Orientation? Email BobcatOrientation@cocc.edu
COCC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity institution.