For registered new-first time students, returning students and transfer students.
Spring term Bobcat Orientation is Friday, March 30
Bobcat Orientation is your preparation before classes start and a 'how to' tackle the first three weeks of the term training.
Lower stress and build confidence by learning:
- Logging into your technology accounts and software you use for communication and course work
- Learning about what instructor expect from you, your time, and the quality of your work
- Knowing how to access academic resources and support
- Finding your classrooms, where to park, and transportation options
- Get your student ID and parking permit
- Investigating clubs and organizations that interest you and support your area of study
- Accessing help for your emergency financial aid questions
- Gaining a customized USB drive to save your COCC course work
- Eating a lunch prepared for you with other students, faculty, and staff
- Meeting instructors, student leaders, staff, and other students
- Entering a drawing for tuition credit prizes for completing the evaluation
After you register for classes:
Or call any campus:
Bend 541 383-7500
Redmond 541 504-2900
Madras 541 550-4100
Prineville 541 447-9233
Sessions end at 12:15 pm followed by lunch
Questions? Email BobcatOrientation@cocc.edu
COCC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity institution.