Bobcat OrientationFor registered new-first time students, returning students and transfer students.
Please click the button to submit your reservation request form. Reservations are required.
Bobcat Orientation prepares you for classes, lessens anxiety, and helps you tackle the first three weeks
of the term.
Choose the following Spring term Bobcat Orientation session:
Lower stress and build confidence by:
- Becoming familiar with your email, Bobcat Web and Blackboard accounts you use for communication and course work
- Learning what instructors expect from you, your time, and the quality of your work
- Knowing how to access academic resources and support
- Finding your classrooms, where to park, and transportation options
- Obtaining your student ID and parking permit
- Accessing help for your emergency financial aid questions
- Receiving a customized USB drive to store your COCC course work
- Investigating clubs and organizations that interest you
- Enjoying food and refreshments with other students, faculty, and staff
- Connecting with instructors, student leaders, staff, and other students
- Entering drawings for COCC gear and giveaways
Are you a supporter to a student? We have a session just for you! You're invited to attend the Friends and Family informational session during Bobcat Orientation in Bend Friday, March 27th, to learn more about COCC and how you can best support your student. No RSVP needed. We'll have a table with more information at check-in.
Questions about Orientation? Email BobcatOrientation@cocc.edu
COCC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity institution.