Nursing Program Application Information
Prepare to Apply
Students who are nearing completion of the Nursing prerequisite coursework should prepare by completing the following steps:
1. Attend a Nursing Program Information Session
2. Review the 2020 Selective Admissions Handbook
3. Check Your Degree Audit in GradTracks
If necessary, submit official transcripts for any prerequisite coursework taken at other colleges or universities to COCC's Admissions and Records Office at:
Central Oregon Community College
Admissions & Records
2600 NW College Way, Bend, OR 97703
Verify prerequisite course registration and completion in your GradTracks degree audit located in your Bobcat Web Account
To access the Nursing Application Checklist:
- Log in to GradTracks. How to access GradTracks?
- Navigate to "What If"
- For Catalog Year select the academic year you will be starting
- For Major select "Nursing: Application Checklist"
- Click Process What-If above the Catalog Year selection
4. TEAS Exam
Study for, schedule and take the ATI TEAS Exam.
5. Health Science Reasoning Test (HSRT-AD)
Schedule and take the HSRT-AD
- You need to be a current COCC student with an activated COCC account in order to apply. See the Getting Started page for more information about applying to COCC.
The deadline to apply has been updated to 5pm on Wednesday, July 15, 2020 to allow for more time for HSRT and TEAS testing. COCC is still working on testing options and will update the web pages as soon as we have more information (links to pages are provided above). If you have any questions, please contact SelectiveAdmissions@cocc.edu.