Nursing Program Application Information
Prepare to Apply
Students who are nearing completion of the Nursing prerequisite coursework should prepare by completing the following steps:
1. Attend a Nursing Program Information Session
2. Review the 2023 Selective Admissions Handbook
3. Check Your Degree Audit in GradTracks
If necessary, submit official transcripts for any prerequisite coursework taken at other colleges or universities to COCC's Admissions and Records Office at:
Central Oregon Community College
Admissions & Records
2600 NW College Way, Bend, OR 97703
Verify prerequisite course registration and completion in your GradTracks degree audit located in your Bobcat Web Account
To access the Nursing Application Checklist:
- Log in to GradTracks. How to access GradTracks?
- Navigate to "What If"
- For Catalog Year select the academic year you will be starting
- For Major select "Nursing: Application Checklist"
- Click Process What-If above the Catalog Year selection
4. TEAS Exam
Study for, schedule and take the ATI TEAS Exam.
5. Health Science Reasoning Test (HSRT-AD)
Schedule and take the HSRT-AD Exam.
2023 Nursing Program Application:
- Opens: April 3, 2023 at 8am.
- Closes: June 20, 2023 at 5pm
You can click here to view/download a PDF preview of the 2023 application.
2023 Nursing Program Application