Nursing Program Information Sessions
Attendance at a Nursing Program Information Session is optional for all Pre-Nursing students, but is highly recommended for anyone considering
applying to COCC's Nursing program. The sessions last approximately one hour and include
time for questions/answers. Sessions are scheduled every term and until further notice,
sessions will take place via Zoom.
Visit the Information for Students webpage to learn more about Zoom (scroll to the bottom of the page under the Tools and Technology section).
Winter 2022 Term Sessions:
- January 19, 2022: 5 - 6pm
- January 24, 2022: 11:30am - 12:30pm
- January 26, 2022: 5-6pm
- February 9, 2022: 5 - 6pm
- February 14, 2022: 11:30am - 12-30pm
- February 18, 2022: 9:30-10:30am
- March 2, 2022: 5 - 6pm
- March 4, 2022: 9:30 - 10:30am
- March 7, 2022: 11:30 am - 12:30pm
At the session we will review:
- Nursing Selection Process Handbook
- Eligibility Requirements
- Please note, COCC's Nursing program requires applicants to be in-district residents by the start of the program year to which they plan to apply. Please carefully review COCC's residency policy and requirements to ensure you will be able to meet this eligibility requirement - this will also be covered during the info session if you have additional questions.
- Selection criteria
- General Information