Have a useful resource to share with your colleagues? Contact us!
Part-Time Faculty Orientation
Find videos and materials from the orientation program on the intranet Teaching Commons homepage.
All previous TLC Newsletters are archived in the About section of this website.
See videos, slides, and handouts from past Teaching Academy presentations in the Event Archive.
- eLearning offers Canvas trainings and academic technology support. Click "Faculty & Staff" on their homepage to see the faculty resources on the intranet.
- Community College and Higher Education acronyms
- The Copyright Resources guide from Barber Library defines common copyright terms and explains the doctrine of Fair Use, the TEACH Act, and open licensing, and offers tips for the use of all-rights-reserved materials in the classroom.
Higher Ed News
- The Chronicle of Higher Education, specifically its Community Colleges page. Subscriber-level access to CHE is provided by COCC's Barber Library.
- Inside Higher Ed and its Community Colleges page.