Licensed Massage Therapy (LMT) Program
- Do you want work you love?
- Do you aspire to make a difference in the lives of others?
- Do you enjoy working for others or imagine a business you own?
Then, be a part of something BIGGER at COCC! Our Licensed Massage Therapy program offers:
- Less than half the tuition cost of most private schools
- A two week free trial period with unlimited access
- Licensure in 4 terms
- Flexible schedules
- Excellent financial aid and student resources
- Grant and scholarship opportunities through the COCC Foundation
Massage therapy continues to grow each year and is a more widely accepted method of maintaining health and overcoming injury. In our program you will study:
- Western and Eastern applications of massage therapy.
- The scientific aspects of the body and its systems.
- How to design specific treatment plans and recognize medical issues
- and so much more!
Along with licensure, at COCC you can also:
- Earn a Certificate of Completion
- Earn an Associate of Applied Science Degree (exclusive to COCC)
Established in 1995, our program is State approved and nationally accredited by COMTA. With over 150 years of combined teaching experience, our staff is dedicated to your success.
With a commitment to supporting our students in the profession, we cultivate an environment that empowers students. We integrate science and technical massage skills to ignite compassionate hearts and spark the entrepreneurial spirit.
"My completion of the COCC LMT program has given me a new found passion for helping
people overcome chronic pain and find stress relief. I am so thankful for this program
and the knowledge I attained during this journey. I raised my children as a working
single mom and now I am a small business owner licensed in the state of Oregon on
an amazing new path."
- Michelle, LMT program student
"The whole program has been such a wonderful experience so far; It has been truly
- Bridget, LMT program student
For more information, to schedule a tour, or enroll please contact:
Program Director: Alan Nunes, LMT AAS
email@example.com | 541-318-3757
Follow Massage Therapy on Facebook