Program Advising Information for Students
Quick Advising Lists for Students
Suggested course sequences and advising information:
- One-Year Certificate in Manufacturing Technology (pdf)
- Two Year Certificate in Manufacturing Technology (pdf)
- AAS in Manufacturing Technology (pdf)
- Welding Certificate (pdf)
- Manual Machining Certificate (pdf)
- CNC Machining Certificate (pdf)
- Quality Assurance Certificate (pdf)
- Industrial Maintenance Certificate (pdf)
See the Schedule of Classes for a complete listing of current and upcoming classes.
New Student information
After applying to COCC and taking your placement tests you will need sign up for your MATC courses. You may be assigned courses after meeting with a CAP Services Advisor, or you may meet with an MATC instructor. Signing up for all MATC courses requires approval of an advisor or MATC instructor. One of the first courses you will attend will be MFG 100 Manufacturing Orientation. This one credit course is offered during the first week of each term. Here you will receive information on all COCC and MATC grading policies, MATC program information and safety training.
Once you have finished the Orientation class you will be able to begin your program at MATC.