Manufacturing Technology Certificates and Degrees
The COCC Manufacturing and Applied Technology Center trains workers for future manufacturing success in Central Oregon with several certificates and an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree.
- CNC Machining Certificate
- Industrial Maintenance Certificate
- Manual Machining Certificate
- Manufacturing Technology Certificate
- Quality Assurance Certificate
- Welding Certificate
All of the MATC's Certificates are "stackable" meaning that while each one stands on its own, each contributes to the requirements of the AAS degree.
View: MATC Program Outcomes