World Languages Program
Students seeking a bachelor’s degree in French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, or a related degree, or a teaching endorsement featuring world language, literature and culture studies are often best served by pursuing the Associate of Arts Oregon Transfer (AAOT) degree with a focus in World Languages.
For details and course requirements see:
World Languages - Associate of Arts Oregon Transfer (Online Catalog)
Most universities have a World Languages entrance requirement, and most degrees within those universities have an even stricter exit requirement. With very few exceptions, these entrance and exit requirements can be taken care of with first and second year World Languages classes here at COCC.
The Associate of Arts Oregon Transfer (AAOT) with a focus in World Languages is regulated under the umbrella of the World Languages and Cultures Department.
- Flow Chart of Spanish Sequences at COCC
- College Catalog Descriptions of Spanish Courses at COCC
- Expected Outcomes for COCC Spanish Student
- Faculty: Joshua Evans firstname.lastname@example.org Chuck Hutchings email@example.com and David Engel firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flow Chart of French Sequences at COCC
- College Catalog Descriptions of French Courses at COCC
- Faculty: Fleur Prade email@example.com