**Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to set up an appointment
Please "like" the Addictions Studies and Human Services Facebook Page for updates
General Advising Information:
I do not do advising via email or over the phone.
The following information should be helpful in getting you ready for your earliest registration time.
- Go to: www.cocc.edu
- Select: "Student Log-In" link (top right corner of page)
- Select: "Bobcat Web Account" (login to your COCC Bobcat Student Account)
- Select: "Student Services & Financial Aid"
- Select: "Registration"
- Select: "Can I Register for Credit Classes?"
Enter the term for which you are preparing and select "Submit"
I will not respond to you if you email me and ask me if we need to meet.
Choose the term you are planning to register for and it will show you any requirements that have to be met before you can register, and it will also tell you your registration time (based on the number of credits you have completed). If this page says your advising requirement is met “UNTIL Fall”, that means you can’t register for Fall until you meet with your advisor.
Write down your proposed schedule and bring it with you when we meet.
To meet with me:
- Make an appointment with me during my office hours (listed above).
- If those times don't work, email me to make arrangements for a different time (begin
by checking my schedule to see when I am in class).
- In order to take HS 161 Ethics, HS 162 Helping Skills 1 and HS 208 Multicultural Issues you must complete: Writing 121; Math 31 or higher; AND HS 101 Introduction to Human Services (BEFORE you are able to enroll.)
Safe Zones are confidential and safe environments for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) individuals. The Safe Zone symbol displayed around the campus identifies individuals who are compassionate, understanding, and committed to helping create an open and accepting environment for all on the COCC and OSU-Cascades campuses. Safe Zone volunteers can be identified on campus by the Safe Zone logo posted on or near an office door. For more information and a list of volunteers, see the Safe Zone web page.