What to do in a campus emergency
- If there is a criminal, medical or natural disaster emergency, call 911.
- Provide any assistance you can to alleviate the situation.
- After calling 911, or if the situation is less critical, call Campus Public Safety at 541.383.7272.
- Work with Campus Public Safety to notify at least one of the following about the situation:
a. Your supervisor (who will contact their Senior Leadership Team member);
b. The dean or director who oversees the area of concern (who will contact their Senior Leadership Team member).
- The Senior Leadership Team member will contact the President and the Director of Communications.