Faculty Profiles: Read about faculty members who are dedicated to helping students succeed.
Student Success: Read about students who have achieved success at COCC.
Getting Started: Prepare for next term and learn how to get started at COCC.
- Getting Started / ApplySteps to get started, apply and enroll at COCC.
- Credit Class ScheduleLook at what COCC has to offer.
- Adult Basic SkillsBasic skills, GED and English Language Learning.
- Continuing EducationPersonal enrichment, professional development, youth programs and small business development.
- COCC en Español¡Bienvenidos! ¡Explore sus posibilidades en COCC!
News & Stories
Following tragedy, a family finds kindness in a Continuing Education woodworking project
Stacey Donohue to serve as a facilitator for Modern Language Association teaching institute
Rising student retention numbers seem entwined with Oregon Promise, built-in “first year” practices
U.S. Senator Ron Wyden will deliver June 15 graduation address
Read the inaugural edition of COCC Magazine, a community publication about your College
Friday Closures at COCC
July 24 (10 a.m. to 3 p.m. by appointment)
July 24, 5 p.m.
July 25 (10 a.m. to 3 p.m. by appointment)
July 29, 3:30 p.m.
July 31, 3 p.m.
Aug. 1, 4:30 p.m.
Aug. 12, 4:30 p.m.
Emergencies - 911