Voted the best place to work in Central Oregon (over 50 employees) by Source Weekly readers.
Student Success: Read about students who have achieved success at COCC.
Apply Now: Steps to get started, apply, and enroll at COCC.
- Apply NowSteps to get started, apply, and enroll at COCC.
- Credit Class ScheduleLook at what COCC has to offer.
- Adult Basic SkillsBasic skills, GED and English Language Learning.
- Community EducationPersonal enrichment, youth programs, and continuing education.
- Center for Business, Industry, and Professional DevelopmentProfessional development, customizable workforce trainings, and expert business advice.
- COCC en Español¡Bienvenidos! ¡Explore sus posibilidades en COCC!
- Options for High School StudentsHigh school students have several options to get a jump start on college.
- Emergency Information What to do in a campus emergency.
News & Stories
Monthly “Community Building Community” series will offer sessions that combine skill-building, strategizing and a social space
Patrick Kennelly, Ph.D., receives honor from The British Cartographic Society
COCC is currently set to begin the new academic year with an 11.1% increase from 2022 in credit-seeking headcount
Kathryn Brown, who leads COCC's child care business accelerator program, honored by America's Small Business Development Center Network
College offers one-year certificate in community health; first of its kind in Oregon, program featured in KTVZ's Sept. 5 broadcast
Redmond (Oct. 9), Madras (Oct. 11), Bend (Oct. 17) and Prineville (Oct. 24)
Oct. 10 & Oct. 25, 5 p.m.
Piñata-making workshop (Oct. 7), Emilly Prado talk (Oct. 17), and film event (Oct. 26)
Nov. 4, 10 a.m.
Sept. 6 to Nov. 8, with opening reception on Oct. 1
Emergencies - 911