Upon completion of this class the TA141 student will demonstrate the following skills:
- Analyze a scripted scene using Stanislavsky's system steps, specifically identifying
beats, character objectives, obstacles and tactics.
- Effectively apply that analysis to the live performance of a dramatic scene.
- Commit the scene, dialogue and stage movement to memory.
- Portray a believable character with compelling honesty onstage.
- Utilize proper voice, diction and body movement to clearly project a character to the audience.