Frequently Asked Questions
How do I download the COCC Mobile app?
To download and install the COCC Mobile app, search your app store for COCC Mobile or select a link below.
After downloading and opening the app login using your COCC email and password.
What username and password do I use to login to COCC Mobile?
Use your COCC provided email and password. This is the same password that you use to login to computers on campus. Include the @cocc.edu in your email.
Why don’t I see all of my courses in the My Grades module?
The My Grades module only shows the grades you have earned for courses registered at COCC – it does not include transfer credit courses or high school prerequisite courses.
Why do terms with no courses show in the Grades module?
This is a known issue in the current version of the COCC Mobile app and can be ignored. Our vendor is aware of the issue and is working on a solution.
How do I find contact information for faculty or staff?
Use the Campus Directory menu item under Campus Information to find contact information for faculty or staff.
Why can’t I see specific rooms on the Maps?
The Maps module only shows the locations of buildings, it does not show specific rooms.
What does COCC mobile do?
- My Schedule: View your course schedule – available for both students and faculty.
- My Grades: View final grades for your COCC courses
- Events & Dates: View upcoming COCC events, including important academic dates.
- Important Contacts: Access a directory of various campus departments.
- Campus Map: View a campus map with pictures and information for each building on all campuses.
- COCC Alerts: Access the COCC Alert app – a free mobile safety app for students, staff, and faculty.
- Websites: Access various COCC websites, including the library, Bobcat, directory, Academic Calendar, schedule of classes, and more.
Why can't COCC mobile do ___?
We are constantly working to add featuresand improve the user experience of COCC Mobile. In order to do this, we need your feedback to build the best possible mobile experience.