Tobacco Cessation Programs & Resources
You can help keep COCC tobacco free! On this page, you will find resources to help you quit smoking, comply with COCC's tobacco policy and find ways to get involved on campus. We invite you to use the resources offered here and join us in creating a better place to learn.
COCC Campus Tobacco Policy
Smoking and the use of smokeless tobacco is limited to the parking lots only. In parking lots adjacent to buildings you must be at least 25 feet away from the building.
To Help You Quit
* Share your plan with your friends and family. Their support is key.
* On Facebook: Central Oregon Quits
* Bend Memorial Clinic Resources
* Oregon Tobacco Quit Line: 1-800-QUIT-NOW (1-800-784-8669)
* Oregon Tobacco Quit Line, en Español: (877) 2-NO-FUME
* Become an Ex
* American Lung Association's Freedom From Smoking Program
* Learn about the effects of smoking and treatment options at WebMD's Smoking Cessation Health Center
* See the American Cancer Society's Guide to Quitting Smoking.
* Employee Assistance is available for college employees and their dependents is available through ODS insurance plans.
* Great American Smoke Out Event
* COCC Employee Assistance Program from our EAP: (866) 750-1327
You have access to free Health Coaching. Health Coaching is always confidential, so you can try it without risk or long-term commitment just to see how it can work for you. Call to start working with a Health Coach today