Wickiup Hall Internet
Rooms in Wickiup Hall have a wired network connection as well as Wi-Fi (wireless) connectivity. Laptop computers, desktop computers, smart phones, tablets, iPads, and other devices with a web browser can all be used on the network. COCC does not allow the use of personal wireless routers or access points.
When you first connect to the Wickiup Hall network, you will be prompted to authenticate with your COCC email address (e.g., email@example.com) and password (e.g., Dr0wsSAp).
- cocc_bobcat [students and staff]
- guest [guest access]
- Connect your device with an Ethernet cable to a network jack.
- Launch a web browser.
- Authenticate through the web portal.
Gaming Consoles / Streaming Devices
Some gaming consoles and streaming devices require configuration by COCC ITS Network Services. If you require assistance, please submit a support ticket and provide:
- For Wireless Connection: Your device’s Wireless MAC address.
- For Wired Connection: Wall jack port number.