Pioneer Computing Facilities
For More Information, Call 541-383-7722
Pioneer Hall is the building just behind the Newberry Bookstore. Pioneer Hall is the location of the very first COCC computer lab.
Through the East doors, enter the second floor of Pioneer Hall. To your left is the Hitchcock Auditorium. Turn to your right and continue through the student lounge area. On your right just past the stairs is Room 200 a student drop-in computer lab.
The upstairs lounge has 6 study carrels equipped with Ethernet ports available for accessing the COCC Internet using laptops. The Computer Lab also has a Laptop Lane with the same capabilities.
All of Pioneer is equipped to provide wireless network access to registered users including COCC students. For more information, please refer to the Wireless Network web page.
Drop-in Computer Lab
- Location: Second Floor, Room 200
- 17 Windows computers (10 available for social distancing)
- 1 iMac
- 2 HP scanners
- 1 ADA station
- Laptop Lane
- Ethernet connections, power sockets
- Bobcat Print
- Location: Second Floor, Rooms 200A, B, C, D and 232
- 28 Windows computers in each room (Reduced capacity for social distancing)