Schedule of Classes
Click ‘Delivery Methods’ below to learn more about your course delivery options.
- Delivery MethodsSynchronous - Instruction and learning occurs at a scheduled time either in-person or on computer.
Asynchronous – Instruction and learning does not occur at the same location or at the same time.
- In-Person - Synchronous class. You will attend class at a specified location at specified times.
- Remote - Synchronous class. You will attend class sessions virtually (usually via Zoom) at specified times.
- Online - Asynchronous class. You will receive course instruction virtually (usually via BlackBoard) with no requirements for you to attend class at a specified time.
- In-Person/Online - Mix of synchronous and asynchronous. You will receive some course instruction virtually (usually via Blackboard) and you will also attend some class sessions at a specified location at specified times.
- Remote/Online - Mix of synchronous and asynchronous. You will receive some course instruction virtually (usually via Blackboard) and you will also attend some class sessions virtually at specified times (usually via Zoom).
- Remote/In-Person - Synchronous class. You will attend class at specified times, sometime remotely (usually via Zoom) and sometimes at a specified location.
- Special - Mix of two or more types of instructional delivery and does not fit into any of the defined categories. Information on the specific blend of instructional delivery modes is included on the class schedule in the course title column
Please note that class schedules may be modified if COVID conditions change.
- How to use the schedule of classes (video updated 5/21)
- General Education Courses (foundational requirements and discipline studies)
- Related Instruction Courses (communication, computation, human relations)
- Specific information about campus course offerings: Madras, Redmond, Prineville
- Campus and Building Codes
Academic Calendar and Exam Schedule