Nursing Transfer Placement Application
- Submit an official copy of all of your prerequisite and Nursing coursework transcripts.
You must submit a transcript that includes your grade(s) from your 1st term/semester
of your current Nursing program.
- Mail to:
2600 NW College Way Bend, OR 97703
2. After your transcripts have been submitted, call 541-383-7200 to schedule an appointment with the Pre-Nursing Advisor - deadline March 1st*
Please bring the following completed documentation to your advising appointment:
- Nursing Transfer Placement Application - page 20 of the Nursing Program Readmission, Advanced Placement and Transfer Student Policies packet
- Letter of recommendation for transfer from your Nursing Program Director
3. Meet with the Nursing Program Team II Coordinator - deadline March 15th*
- You will be given the contact information at your advising appointment. The Coordinator
will schedule you for:
- HESI-PN exam - must pass at = 850 points - deadline May 31st*
- Comprehensive skills assessment test - deadline May 31st*
Note: *Students must meet these deadlines to be guaranteed consideration for admittance to the Fall Second Year Nursing Cohort. Transcripts will be accepted and advising may be completed after those dates, but the students will be placed at the back of the consideration list. Testing will not be conducted after May 31st.