FN 225 Course Outcomes
FN 225 Course Outcomes:
- Be able to write clearly and effectively, using scientific language.
- Be able to work constructively in groups/pairs.
- Be able to use resources outside of classroom materials effectively.
- Be able to critically evaluate scientific and lay literature.
- Be able to use a computer to evaluate a diet for adequacy.
- Be able to describe the processes of digestion, absorption, metabolism.
- Be able to describe the basic chemical make up of carbohydrates, lipids and proteins.
- Be able to list food sources of carbohydrates, lipids, proteins, vitamins and minerals and explain the roles they have in the body.