Painting III & IV
As a result of these classes,
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of how to use elements of design and composition,
materials, technologies, processes and the organizational principles of various media.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of the value of aesthetic engagement and
the role that visual arts play in society.
- Students will analyze and interpret, orally and/or in writing their own and other
students' works of art created for class assignments.
- Students will exhibit technical skill and visual communication particular to the chosen
- Students will engage in creative problem solving in their own work.