Bobcat Web Upgrade April 20-23
As part of our migration efforts to move Ellucian Banner and DegreeWorks to the cloud, we will need to suspend Bobcat Web as well as registration and payments from students from 5 p.m. on Friday, April 20 until Monday morning, April 23. This suspension of services is to ensure that we don’t have any missing or incomplete transactions during the database migration.
While Blackboard and the Online Course Schedule will not be impacted during this upgrade, please note that the following services will be suspended from 5 p.m. on Friday, April 20 through Monday morning, April 23:
- Payments - students will not be able to make payments online during this time.
- Applications - students will not be able to submit a COCC application online during this time.
- Transcripts – students will not be able to request a transcript online during this time.
- Registration - students will not be able to register for classes online during this time.
- Grad Tracks – Grad Tracks for students will be unavailable during this time.
- Schedule – Online course schedule will be unavailable during this time.
- Bobcat Web – Bobcat web and all related self-service applications will be offline; anyone trying to access Bobcat Web will get a webpage explaining that the system is offline for upgrades.
- Native Banner (INB) and Banner Forms will also be unavailable during this time.
If a student attempts to make a payment on the web, they will encounter a message on the website informing them that online payments are unavailable at this time.